Goth ♥ DarkWave ♥ Post Punk ♥ Trip Hop ♥ Industrial ♥ Alternative ♥ Indie ♥

New Age ♥ Electronic Goth Metal ♥ DeathRock ♥ Synthpop ♥ Ethereal







Kerli - Bulletproof




Just a simple touch
Just a little glance
Makes me feel like flying
But where are you tonight
Something isn't right
Can you please stop hiding

I'm trying not to think about
All the things you did before
But sometimes it all just gets to me
I can't take it anymore
I'll stay with you
But remember be careful what you do
'Cause I'm not bulletproof

In your secret place
Staring into space
Leaves me feeling frozen
I just need to feel that what we have is real
And I'm the one you've chosen



















Kerli Kõiv

Kerli was born in Tartu County, Estonia in the town of Elva. As a child, she studied ballroom dancing for eight years, practicing five days a week. She began writing stories, mini books, and poems at the age of 10 to escape from her "abusive" household to an "imaginary world". At the age of 16, Kerli moved to Stockholm where she competed in Melodifestivalen in 2003. At the age of 18, she moved to the United States where she continued to perform and write songs, ultimately getting an audition with L.A. Reid, who signed her to Island Def Jam Music Group in 2006.



No comments:

Post a Comment