Goth ♥ DarkWave ♥ Post Punk ♥ Trip Hop ♥ Industrial ♥ Alternative ♥ Indie ♥

New Age ♥ Electronic Goth Metal ♥ DeathRock ♥ Synthpop ♥ Ethereal







Razor Skyline - exit zero




The silence in my room
Words threaten the calm
I’ve come to this one last solution

Strange how memories
A misleading release
Of the sad joy finality brings

In those silent hours
I disappear
Into the background

The silver city speaks
As strangers laugh below
“Existence seems so shallow”

Mirror to your friend:
“I’ll never see your face again”
Life extended its hand to tease
Give me peace—PLEASE!

I know I must decide
Eternal moments pass by
But the walls and the floor and my dream and my heart scream inside

In those silent hours
I disappear
Into the background

Those moments they bleed
In those final hours
When I must appear
Before my heart’s bound

Fear without end
Silent hours I spend
In my ROOM
In my room…





The Razor Skyline

In a world full of bands that find their sound and then go on to put out the same song and album over and over again, The RaZor Skyline reject that formula and strive to bring together disparate musical influences to create new and original albums over and over again. They’ve been labelled goth, industrial, aggro-goth, electro goth, all of the above and none of the above. Although the band itself may defy a label, their songs have been described by many adjectives - powerful, lush, emotional, dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment