Goth ♥ DarkWave ♥ Post Punk ♥ Trip Hop ♥ Industrial ♥ Alternative ♥ Indie ♥

New Age ♥ Electronic Goth Metal ♥ DeathRock ♥ Synthpop ♥ Ethereal







Enigma- I Love You, I'll Kill You



I see love, I can see passion
I feel danger, I feel obsession
Don't play games with the ones who love you
Cause I hear a voice who says:
I love you... I'll kill you...

Loneliness, I feel loneliness in my room...  (3)

Look into the mirror of your soul
Love and hate are one in all
Sacrifice turns to revenge and believe me
You'll see the face who'll say:
I love you... I'll kill you...
But I'll love you forever

Loneliness, I feel loneliness in my room...  (2)




Enigma is a German new age band founded by Michael Cretu (Romanian musician), David Fairstein and Frank Peterson in 1990. Cretu, who based his recording studio A.R.T. Studios in Ibiza, Spain in the early 1990s is both the composer and the producer of the project. His former wife Sandra often provided vocals on Enigma tracks. Jens Gad co-produced and played guitar on three of the Enigma albums
 
  
With the 1990 hit “Sadeness Part I,” Enigma brought the new age fascination with Gregorian chants and old-world culture to the world and clubs; the resulting single was both unique and irresistible.

On his second album, 1993’s “Cross of Changes”, some of the old-world elements remained, but the new age angle came to the forefront in a set of slick, radio-friendly pop. The well-known “Return to Innocence” was born.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment