Goth ♥ DarkWave ♥ Post Punk ♥ Trip Hop ♥ Industrial ♥ Alternative ♥ Indie ♥

New Age ♥ Electronic Goth Metal ♥ DeathRock ♥ Synthpop ♥ Ethereal







The Gathering - Leaves




I close your eyes with my mouth
Now you don't see anything
But you feel my breath all over
I can feel you too

Although I don't really know you
I don't really care 


Cry with me make my day
Tomorrow all will be gone
All the sweetness and all the fun
No, I don't wanna know...

Although I don't really know you
I don't really care

now that you're gone I don't know
how to really feel inside
baring the hope to see you again
I guess I never will

now that I do really know you
yes, I really care!
























The Gathering, the innovative band from Oss, the Netherlands, formed in 1989 and came to fame in the second half of 1990s with its unique blend of atmospheric sound, progressive elements and the compelling vocals of former singer Anneke van Giersbergen

The Gathering toured throughout the U.S. and Canada with Lacuna Coil in the spring of 2007. On 5 June 2007, it was then announced that Anneke was leaving The Gathering to spend more time with her family and her own band, Agua de Annique. The band scheduled a final tour stop on 4–5 August 2007 at the Ankkarock Festival, Finland. The Ankkarock Festival was announced as the final performance with Anneke as vocalist.





No comments:

Post a Comment