Goth ♥ DarkWave ♥ Post Punk ♥ Trip Hop ♥ Industrial ♥ Alternative ♥ Indie ♥

New Age ♥ Electronic Goth Metal ♥ DeathRock ♥ Synthpop ♥ Ethereal







Kirlian Camera - In The Endless Rain




Dead cities
Me inside me
Spring's coming far from you
in this solitude
Lost in the true of death....  Sands
Icy Miami Cyborgs
Icy Miami Cyborgs
Inside, inside...

These men without my eyes
they don't know, they don't know
The warm wind's calling from the sea
Waters in which I'm drifting
Golden desertical beachs
Eternal love, eternal cry

I see the windows
I see Uranie hotel from the inside
old chairs on the edge of the wall of shadows
and all that I love...
Dad is dead in my arms
and so, all each others..
Mother!

The trees rebirth around him
how can I explain it to myself..?
Lights of life, lights of life
so near to me
one step again, only one in your rain
laying on the sand
Rain's falling on his body...
There's a point in that immensity
in the obscure of there
And now Miami is dead
Wet sands... wet sands...























The band was founded in 1980 by Angelo Bergamini in Parma Italy. Bergamini was a pioneering act of the Italian synthpop scene, eventually being the first Italian group to be signed to Virgin Records.

During the second half of the Eighties, the sound of Kirlian Camera became gradually darker, moving away from the synth pop sound that marked some of their early releases. In 1993, they signed to German label Discordia, which licensed the self-produced album "Todesengel, The Fall of Life". 1995 came to see them collaborate with label mates Dive on the Obsession EP and :Wumpscut: .

The lineup stabilized in 1999 when singer Elena Alice Fossi joined Kirlian Camera, becoming their lead singer. She is also the leader of side-projects Alice Neve Fox, Spectra*paris and Siderartica, and co-leader in the Stalingrad project with Bergamini himself.





No comments:

Post a Comment