Goth ♥ DarkWave ♥ Post Punk ♥ Trip Hop ♥ Industrial ♥ Alternative ♥ Indie ♥

New Age ♥ Electronic Goth Metal ♥ DeathRock ♥ Synthpop ♥ Ethereal







Kommunity FK - Something Inside Me Has Died




I have crept
in your ugly world
I have slept
in every way
I have something
I swear nobody can steal
You have nothing
I'm for real
Because something inside me has

HAS...
DIED !!!!
DIED !!!!

I don't know
Where I'll be in a thousand years
It don't show
I've hid it well behind my other tears
In the shadow
of where you stand in my light
It's so shallow
No need to fight
because something inside me has

Has...
Has...
DIED !!!!
DIED !!!!





















Patrik Mata formed the legendary American band Kommunity FK in Los Angeles in 1978. Mata is the sole founding visionary, composer, lyricist, musical arranger, vocalist/guitarist, and style chameleon. When Kommunity FK was first formed His vision was new and his creation was raw. First reviews of Kommunity FK were headlined with Patrik’s quotes such as “Any noise that fits…”. Kommunity FK’s music was so artistic, so strong, so dark. Mata also introduced his own influences, inspired by the 1916 Dada Movement, Anti Art, noise & musique concrète, plus the "cut up method" invented by Brion Gysin but executed by William Burroughs into his music.




No comments:

Post a Comment