Goth ♥ DarkWave ♥ Post Punk ♥ Trip Hop ♥ Industrial ♥ Alternative ♥ Indie ♥

New Age ♥ Electronic Goth Metal ♥ DeathRock ♥ Synthpop ♥ Ethereal







Era Nocturna - Inside the Dream




"In all the world I've seen nothing to hold on. To keep me safe from this. To keep me warm. While all the world goes to sleep, I'm here awake inside the dream. My will is like a candle's twinkling flame. The days of steady burning, gone. I have no drive to fight the winds. Removed from the board, like a feeble pawn."

"In all the world I've seen nothing to hold on. To keep me safe from this. To keep me warm. While all the world goes to sleep, I'm here awake inside the dream.

........

We're going back to a time where I should have been
And all along I would go where I should lead
Another way to find me inside this dream

........


"I stagnate alone in the cobwebs.  (Who are you?)
It doesn't mean a thing.                 (Who are you?)
It doesn't mean a thing."               (Who are you?.... Who are you?)


With everything, with nothing now
It doesn't mean a thing, without - within
When everything has broken down
Do you see yourself inside the dream?
The candles all, are burning out
And here we live inside the dream...
I give everything and get nothing back
Is this all I have inside the dream?

Of all the ways it could kill me       (4)
All the words I say...                      (4)
Be sure that this hasn't happened before and now we couldn't care less...    (1)

........


Of all the ways this could kill me
and of all the words I say...
there was nothing before and there were nothing this would stay









Era Nocturna started in Easthampton, Massachusetts in 1999 as a means of emotional exorcism for Dae Noctem. She uses both the real and digital in the creation of her music, from rough mix to final creation, mixing all of them seamlessly into a harrowing yet ethereal soundscape. Era Nocturena’s unique and emotional sound has become a mainstay, although obscure one, in the underground electro-goth genre. In 2014, Dae Noctern lauched her new project with the Name AnaDaenia which derived from the word "anhedonia" (a psychological condition characterized by inability to experience pleasure in normally pleasurable acts). Her new project holds the musical essence of Era Nocturna while creating a new emotional experience.








2 comments:

  1. Era Nocturna is now operating until the name AnaDaenia - you can find them at facebook.com/anadaenia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very exciting to see Dae Coming back as AnaDaenia !

    ReplyDelete