Goth ♥ DarkWave ♥ Post Punk ♥ Trip Hop ♥ Industrial ♥ Alternative ♥ Indie ♥

New Age ♥ Electronic Goth Metal ♥ DeathRock ♥ Synthpop ♥ Ethereal







Lacuna Coil - Falling Again



I lay, looking my hands
Search in these lines
I've not the answer
Crying and I don't know
watching the sky
I search an answer
I'm free, free to be
I'm not another liar
I just want to be myself... myself

And now the beat inside me
is a sort of a cold breeze
and I've never any feeling inside
ruining me...
bring my body
carry it into another world
I know I live... but like a stone I'm falling down

I pray, looking to the sky
I can feel this rain
right now it's falling on me
fly, I just want to fly
life is all mine
some days I cry alone,
but I know I'm not the only one
I'm here and another day is gone
I don't want to die...
Please be there when I'll arrive, don't cry... please

And now the beat inside of me
is a sort of a cold breeze 
and I've never any feeling inside
around me...
bring my body
carry it into another world
I know I live... but like a stone I'm falling down






















Lacuna Coil, formerly known as Sleep of Right and Ethereal, is a metal band formed in Milan, Italy in 1994. The group consists of Cristina Scabbia (vocals), Andrea Ferro (vocals and keyboards), Cristiano Migliore(guitars), Marco Biazzi (guitars), Marco Coti Zelati (bass and keyboards), and Cristiano Mozzati (drums and percussion).

In 1994 Andrea Ferro and Marco Coti Zelati formed Sleep of Right, but soon changed their name to Ethereal at the end of 1997. Finding that the name Ethereal was already taken by a Greek band, they changed their name to Lacuna Coil, which is half Italian, half English and translates to “empty spiral”.

The members of the band have been known, musically, for composing midtempo songs consisting of guitar lines overlaid with prominent keyboard work, and contrasting dual female/male vocal harmonies to help create a melodic detached sound.




No comments:

Post a Comment